Friday, September 13, 2013

Grey and Yellow Birthday Banner


I'm getting read for Ev's seventh birthday.  I don't plan on spending very much money on her party, but I do want it to be special.  Her birthday has become the perfect reason to push me to finish some crafts that have been waiting in the wings.  Believe it or not, these crafts have a lot to do with celebration.


This birthday banner and three tiered cake in yellow and grey will go perfectly with her theme: lemon party.  I love that Ev was the one who picked the theme too.  Brilliant!

I have these little embroideries for sale in my Etsy shop.  They are the perfect, sweet way to celebrate any special day.  Just display them in your home in a high traffic area and everyone will know that there is a reason to celebrate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment