Friday, September 13, 2013

Lemon Birthday Decorations Made from Felt


I just finished my second project for Ev's lemon birthday party.  These little lemon felt ornaments were so easy and fast to make.  I cut one lemon out of yellow wool felt and used it as the template for all of the other lemons.  I did the same thing for the lemon leaves.  To make the project even easier (than sewing) I used a dot of hot glue to secure the leaves as well as the hanging ribbon on the back.  I happened to have had all of the materials, so this birthday project was free and only took me about 30 minutes.  


I plan on hanging these wool felt lemons on this branch on my wall over the dessert table.


5 comments:

  1. Did you let your daughter pick the "lemon" theme?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She picked the theme all by herself. She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should take some pictures of her little surprised face and post! I would love to see her reaction to all her little surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! It's so fun to capture kids' surprise on camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with the lemon theme! The decorations are super cute!

    ReplyDelete